Herpes or Yeast Infection?

I am a sexually active male in my mid twenties. I practice safe vaginal intercourse, however I have recently noticed a large cluster of white papules the size of a pin prick under my foreskin and some red dots on the head. There is no pain, itching, and I've had them for a few weeks now (from when I noticed).

I'm paranoid that it might be herpes, but I won't be able to get tested for another few months due to where I am currently located.
Here is an example:
http://i.imgur.com/qwgo92B.jpg
You are welcome to this forum. Other member who knows about your problem will reply to your question. wish you best of luck.
I hope that someone will be able to offer some insight
They look like pearly papules to me. Best to see the doctor when you can.

Although there is some resemblence to a herpes lesion, the papules are too consistent and too permanent to actually be a herpes lesion.

It looks like it was was a yeast infection. A few days of applying g canesten cream has caused the to almost a disappear
I have these as well, but I've had them for years and had always tested negative for herpes. I am facing what I hope is a yeast infection right now, and have been for over a year.  

What cream did you use to get rid of it?

You are reading content posted in the Herpes Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.