Men's Health Community

Foreskin Retraction

I'm 28 years male. I am able to retract foreskin on penis under flaccid state but I cant fully retract my foreskin on penis under erection. I'm a virgin and never had sex. Is this normal or it is a serious issue. Please advise
Not serious but work speaking to your doctor about possibly as during sex the foreskin will be pushed back to expose the head. For you this could cause pain. Suppose till you've done it you won't know how it affects you. For me, once erect, during sex the foreskin will retract and stay folded up which causes me some inflammation now and again but no serious issues. I'm sure like me you'll get along just fine.