Men's Health Community

mild burning in tip of urethra after ejaculation

hey guys,

I’m a 20 year old male and for the past 6 months or so my libido has decreased by probably half it was before. At first I thought it was depression and stress but recently I’ve noticed a very mild burning sensation towards the top of my urethra maybe a second or so after masturbating. It’s a very minor pain but it’s been going on for about 3 days and I fear that this combined with low sex drive for my age could mean something serious. I know for a fact that it’s not an STD because I haven’t had a girlfriend for about a year now and I’m very particular about contraception.

If anyone could help I’d appreciate it heaps. It’s an embarrassing problem and seriously don’t want to talk to my parents about it or get tested.
I would wonder if you have urethritis.  Please consult your doctor but that is what it sounds like to me.  here is some info on it: https://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/urethritis-symptoms-causes-treatments#1
Thank god it’s nothing too serious. Do you know how long it will take to heal by itself? I would really like to avoid talking to others about it at all costs.
Hi there. Nothing to be worried about. Just drink a lot of water and try to avoid salty food. You will be alright. It won't hurt if you drink some vitamins just to cleanse your kidney, bladder and urethra of any infection or inflammations that might be starting. As a prophylactic measure.