Migraines and Headaches Community

Feeling chronically dizzy, getting panic attacks and stuggling to concentrate

Hi, I need help... since a week now I've got this ongoing panic attack occurrences, that don't stop coming. I feel dizzy and very weird... I've got ear blockage issue atm, but then again not an ear infection as such. It's just what people wan to think, but my ear is for most part alright. Though I feel really dizzy! I don't know what all of this is about...
I've been working on my exams for a long time, then I get panic attack when I latch off from the screen?... I also noticed this happening when playing video game especially when I play for a long time. I get a panic attack my whole body feels num and I feel like passing out. Every night when I try to go to sleep the moment I get to sleep I get woken up in a shock with a panic attack! It's been a long time since I last had those panic attacks but this is happening on a daily basis, and I still feel dizzy. I feel like I'm really tired when I'm not, I like tare at something for a long period of time and carry on functioning fine with my hands e.g. when I play the piano.

If anyone can read this and give me advice it would be truly appreciated :)

Thank you,

Matt
Hi and welcome to the Migraines & Headaches Community.

It sounds to me like you are having some very severe panic attacks. You need to see a doctor and tell him ALL your symptoms whether you think they relate or not. Ask for preventative medications and abortive medications.

And keep us updated.