MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.

MRI results

I have results from an MRI on July 3rd. Waiting on a consult with a neurologist but in the mean time I am wondering what this means.
" Scattered foci of nonspecific T2 signal hyperintensity in the cerebral white matter which may represent gliosis secondary to chronic small vessel ischemic change or other remote insult. Differential consideration includes sequela of demyelination or migraine headaches."
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Neurology Community