Nintendo Fan Club Community
19 Members

Favorite Nintendo Game System

What is your favorite?

I like the Nintendo Wii the best as it allows you to actually "get up" and "get into the game." :)

My second favorite is the Nintendo DS, for gaming on vacation or elsewhere. ;)
I think every Nintendo system has push the bar for gaming every one of them is made gaming milestones. I can find reasons why they all are my favorite
That was hard I like all of them
Yes, I agree. I too have enjoyed all of the Nintendo Systems that I have played before. :)
I haven't played games for every one of them, only 64, Gameboy, GBA, GCN and DS. (I have played for a short time on the Wii but not long enough to get used to the controls much less the games.)

I prefer my games on a large screen so it is hard to choose between Gamecube and 64. However, I have played 64 games since I was little so the system is pretty nostalgic. It has to be my favorite.
we like the nintendo wii and the nintendo 64 the best..
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.