Continuous HIV Anxiety

I had a high risk exposure of HIV and had been tested negative. However, I had HIV anxiety since then. Although I knew that kissing or eating or some scenarios like that dont transmitted HIV but I still thinking about that.

It makes me depressed and I always suspect that if I am infected, and cause me a lot of pain. I mainly panic about
the seats of taxis since there was  ONLY ONE reported cases about HIV needle attack and now I cant take a cab.
I always take photos to make sure there were no blood on that surface if I touch it.

It cause me a lot of pain, please help me!!!
Do you have anxiety related to hiv only or you have other ocd related symptoms?
Thank you, my anxiety is mainly on HIV. Also worry about getting heart attack during driving alone.

You are reading content posted in the Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community