How can I reduce my breast without surgery

I'm from India. Desperate with overdeveloped breast size and scared from surgery. Can someone recommend me another way to reduce my breast size?

Thank you!

You are reading content posted in the Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Community

Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.