Interest

Why are there so few in this group?
Not sure but I am praying that this group comes back to life. We need to all pray for one another and know that is God is always in our corners. Stay strong and may god be with everyone...
i think it's because we are so sick and can't participate..!
take care everyone
... i also think that there is a huge shift to facebook.
ok take care everyone
You know I can see the Facebook being part of the issue. But with God on your side too sick is not an option you have to fight and trust god to help you fught
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Prayer Group Group

For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.