Pregnancy Community

do I have everything I need for my baby?

Asked this question but felt like I didnt really get any answers, so could someone just give me a reminder of essentials I need for my baby? Im sure I have everything but It feels like im really forgetting something!! X
Clothes
Stroller
Carseat
Moses basket
Cot
Steriliser
Bottles
Bedding
Here's wat I had for my baby n I got along just fine
Playpen
Car seat
Clothes
Lots of blankets
Burp cloths
Baby wipes
Baby powder
Diapers
Picifiar
Rash cream
Diaper bag
Definitely gripe water for when baby gets gas
N that's all I can remember. Hope this helps
You can Google lists of baby necessities and find some good ones ! That's what I did.

Off the top of my head:
Soothers (if you plan on using them)
Swaddling blankets
Receiving blankets
Warm blankets
Baby bather
Baby shampoo / soap
Scratch mittens
Diapers
Wipes
Diaper cream

Off the top of my head:
Soothers (if you plan on using them)
Swaddling blankets
Receiving blankets
Warm blankets
Baby bather
Baby shampoo / soap
Scratch mittens
Diapers
Wipes
Diaper cream
Bottles, formula (breast milk), diapers, wipes, car seat, onesies, booties, safe designated place to sleep, receiving cloths, gripe water, Tylenol, rash cream, baby soap, shampoo and lotion, love and patience. The rest of the stuff you can get after baby comes if you feel the need.
What they all said, plus stock up of various sizes of diapers and lots of wipes. My son is 7 months now in size 3 diapers and we have only had to buy them once and we still haven't run out of wipes. We bought 6 boxes of Huggies wipes
This is what i have: crib, mattress,  bedding,  rocking chair, changing table, dresser full of clothes, eocks, etc.  ranging in sizes from newborn to 9 months,  swing, bouncy chair, baby bathtub,  wipe warmer, bottle warmer, a ton of baby shampoo,  lotion, baby powder,  body wash, 3 large boxes of wipes, diapers ranging in sizes from newborn to size 3, ton of blankets, closet full of clothes ranging in sizes from newborn to 12 months, playpen set up in my room because he will sleep with us for the first few months,  highchair,  car seat,  stroller. Oh and bottles, sterilizer and mostly all other essentials. The only thing I don't have is a baby monitor and nail clippers.
Did anyone mention a snot sucker, and a vaporizer/ humidifier
.
you need baby blanket for your baby it will be efficient for your baby needs and you can also use the blanket for different purposes.
It’s not absolutely necessary to have but it was a life saver for us when my daughter got sick at 3 months. It’s called nose frida and they sell it at target. You basically use it to clear out their noses when they are stopped up and it works great and you don’t have to fight with them over the little sucker for their nose that you have to do about 15 times for it to help. Anyways good luck and congrats!
Oh, ya.  Those are great!!
The one thing I swore by was that baby monitor that sounds an alarm if there’s no breathing for 20 seconds. My aunty had a cot death so really put my mind at ease
Oh wow!  Ya, having an infant death in your family would change the perspective and up the worry about that!!  Did they ever find out why the baby died?  Something in the bed to cause suffocation? Anyway, that's a great idea about the alarm on the baby monitor. One less thing to be concerned about for a MOM's peaceful sleep, right?
Was just put down to cot death
How sad.  I know a couple this happened to.  And they determined that a grandparent had hung a dry cleaning bag with clothes in it on the side of the bed. Baby pulled a piece of plastic off and swallowed. Tragic.  
They didn’t find anything she’d done wrong, just an unexplained cot death
It happens.  Can't imagine!!!