Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Community

This is a patient community for questions and support regarding pregnancy, postpartum, and newborns.
1 - 20 (of 337977) questions
When I went to the doctor last month I was 302 and this month when I stepped on the scale I was 335. I am having a hard time believing th...
My stomach hurts am having cramps and back pain I stick out my belly I am siting down and get up my belly hurt and my low back hurts bre...
Hcg quantitative <1 and my progesterone <0.1 ng/mL Anyone know what this mean
Hi all. We dtd on nov 30th. On dec 7th i had a slight brown bleed. I was excited it might be implantation bleeding but the next day it wa...
Hi, I took a test on Thanksgiving and it was positive took another one the next day same result, on the 28 I bleed for 5days then took an...
It's the time of the year that food is everywhere- so much and so good! Are you having any "Christmas food" cravings? What types of thi...
Hello, I took my first positive pregnancy test a week ago today. I take a new test every 2-3 days because the original lines were so p...
beta hcg <0.1 mlu/ml
Well during my pregnancy I was gbs positive and now I have had my baby boy and when using the rest room I touched my vagina and then acci...
Dear all, I'm a Chinese, 31ys old, and this is my first pregnancy.Today is 25W4D. My nt is 1.2mm and low risk (less than 1:35000) for...
had my period november 3-7 had sex with my boyfriend november 8 (he didn't finish and we used a condom) took plan b november 9 becuase...
What's been the best part about your pregnancy so far? How about the worse?
Have you felt your baby move yet? What sensations have you felt so far? Any jabs, flutters, or rolling movements?
So i have a 1 year old son. everytime he sits on my belly ir lays his head on ny belly it hurts sends oain through my belly. could this b...
What stage of pregnancy will you be in during the upcoming holidays? What kind of challenges are you dealing with that might be complica...
Last year, I got to tell my husband at Christmas time that we were expecting- I loved thinking about creative ways to give him that "Chri...
I had an appointment with a Midwife today, and had a great experence. We are TTC and she gave some great information and i felt so comfo...
I’m also having light bleeding headache sore throat’s sensitive to the light and throwing up
I had a tubal ligation last year. Last week I had 2 positive pregnancy test and a scan revealed 5 weeks 3 days. Today the doctor can't fi...
The last time I had sex was on june 22 (about 5 months ago). He didn't came and we used a condom. I have been getting my period as usual ...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.