Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy Community

This is a patient community for questions and support regarding pregnancy, postpartum, and newborns.
1 - 6 (of 338118) questions
It's a frightening time for everyone but am sure those expecting a baby may have some additional concerns. We are here if you want to sha...
Hi I had my 12 week scan and they found 9mm fluid around my baby’s Head and neck please can people tell me there stories and outcomes I s...
When you find you are pregnant for the first time, it's exciting and scary both! The questions, the worries! What is your best piece of...
I had sex on January 11 - he finished inside BUT he had on a condom. I took Plan B anyway. I've never had a one night stand and I wanted ...
Ugh- This is probably the most frustrating thing I've ever dealt with. I'm almost 2 weeks late... 4 BFN's.. I'm waiting til next Thursday...
I read that the number one concern of expectant moms is if they will have a natural delivery or not. Are you worried about this? Does c...
Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327197724
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.