Did I catch Syphilis?

I went to an asian massage parlour, the person was a shemale and gay. I didn't pay much attention. The guy gave me a handjob. I gave him one as well. this was 4 years ago.His penis had a small bump below the head/glans.
that's about it. No anal contact, no sex, no kissing.
that was just once. ever since then, I never had sex of any kind with anyone - still a virgin.
But I've been having canker sores on my lip once in a while - especially after I eat something that would increase my acidity - like if I ate peanut butter sandwiches alot - sometimes it would appear on my tongue as well. I have had abrasions from masturbation as well. One time my penis got so much pain from using a soap on skin below the glans. then recently I haven't been very hygenic - it was very cold winter, and difficult to take a warm shower everyday - my penis developed a cut somehow - and it just looks weird now.
here's a photo:- https://s.yimg.com/tr/i/02502196ca554771a5f5834e725ca15b_A.jpeg

Is this syphilis? I also moved to another country and ever since that, I noticed my tongue has had two painless sore like things. I can't even see them unless I look very close. Is this Syphilis?
COMMUNITY LEADER
The correct term is transgender, not shemale.

It sounds like you are experiencing canker sores or cold sores - not syphilis. Syphilis sores don't recur like this. If they are on the outside of your lip, it's more likely to be a cold sore (hsv1), and if it's inside your lip, it's likely to be canker sores, which are super common.

Syphilis isn't transmitted by a handjob, either. No STD is.

If it's hard to take a warm shower, then maybe just wash yourself with warm water at the sink. I don't look at pics - I'm not a doctor and can't diagnose - but google balanitis and see if that fits. You should get new symptoms checked out by a doctor.

If you've ever had sex - oral sex or genital to genital sex (vaginal or anal), and are concerned about syphilis, it's easy to find out if you have it with a simple blood test. If all you've ever done is a handjob, you don't need to worry about STDs.
Thank you, I just got the results of the blood test - theres no syphilis. Apparantly it was just a hygeine issue - there is a bacterial infection of some kind and I need to take meds though.

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.