STDs / STIs Community

Protected sex with hsv 2 positive partner worried!

Well about two years ago, maybe 3 I had a protected encounter with someone hsv2 positive. I was tested about 3 4 months after and was neg. A few days ago I had a red spot appear on the head of my penis, it's been 5 days and is still there. It seems as a little skin is flaking off but it's not sore and I have no leasons or sores, I'm just very paranoid as I had the same thing a few years back. the Dr told me not to worry about it, but it's strange in my opinion, and worrisome. Anyone have any ideas??
1) unlikely anyone on this forum will be able to give u any constructive answer
2) if your doctor told u not to worry about it, then listen to him
3) or else, visit another doctor
you dont have hsv if you had one it would be pain in a$$ and dude u tested negative why ur still worried
Here are 16 facts you need to know to protect yourself from contracting or spreading a sexually transmitted disease.
How do you keep things safer between the sheets? We explore your options.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
The warning signs of HIV may not be what you think. Our HIV and STD expert Sean Cummings reports in-depth on the HIV "Triad" and other early symptoms of this disease.