unprotect sex oral sex

i had unprotected oral sex from and gave to a man i met, a couple of days ago, the whole thing only lasted about three minutes as i felt total sick of myself for doing it. he did not really get hard, nor did i although we did both give and take oral sex. can anyone please tell me what the risks are for me, and when i should get tested for anything and what. thanks
I see no reason to test. Oral sex is low risk for STD's such as gonorrhea, NGU, herpes and syphilis. And without symptoms...discharge, burning urination, sores/bumps I see no reason to test from this low risk event.
thank u, if i was to get symptoms how many days is that likely to happen after the event its self.
Gonorrhea and NGU-2-5 days, syphilis 21+ days
I gave a guy a bj and I drooled alot on purpose so precum would not stay in my mouth he never ejaculated on either occasion that I had with him. I do have two tiny cavities and a week later I felt a little ill with mostly with a stopped up nose and a bad headach I felt kinda tired but it all lasted about 4 days. But I do sufer with bad allergies. Could I have hiv???? Please help

You are reading content posted in the STDs / STIs Community

Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
STDs aren't transmitted through clothing. Fabric is a germ barrier.