My boyfriend watches transgender porn

I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 4 years now but we never had sex. He is still a virgin and I am not so for a while in the beginning of our relationship I thought he was just nervous about having sex. Then I found out that he has a porn addiction which he developed quite young. I was pretty devastated my that news considering I had patiently waited and tried to help him overcome this addiction. We do other sexual things but have never actually had sex. Every time we get close he gets so deep in his head and everything abruptly stops. He also goes through these periods of time where he has no sexual libido at all. So of course I have blamed myself over the years thinking I wasn't good enough and that I was the problem. Until just a couple of months ago he finally told me that he's been watching tranny porn. That hit me much harder than just regular porn and I have not been able to get over it. I can't get over that my boyfriend get off regularly to a "she-male" ******* other man or women when he can't even have sex with me. Some days I wake up and I'm sure I'm going to leave him but then I staow I know this story sounds insane and many may not be able to relate to it but I want to hear what others would do in my situation.

Please don't post if you are going to say that porn and tranny porn are just part of a mans life because I think that is ********. Porn addiction is a real addiction that really ***** with people's brain and ability to have real intimate relationships. Thank you.

You are reading content posted in the Sexual Health Community