Social Anxiety Whoas Community
27 Members

Social anxiety/weed addiction

Hello. I've been smoking weed for 3½ years give or take from the age of 17 to 20½. I have now quit as I believe the weed is the reason for my depression and social anxiety.

Who will help me, and what do I do to get over it. I cannot take meds or see therapist as I have moved to an abroad country to work. I know that moving abroad and meeting new people is a big step for someone with social anxiety, and that is also why I am desperate for help. A pen pal might be the thing..
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.