Urology Community

Testiculoer atrophy for no reason? 20 year old help

This started about 3 months ago I started going to the toilet more frequently 3 times a days even, a week later my right testicle was swollen up and now my left testicle has shrunken down to 4 times the size. I would say its the size of a regular grape. I have been to the urologist he said my left testicle is most likely dead and non functioning i had an ultrasound scan which was fine no sign of damage to the veins that carry blood to the testicle. Is there anyone i can restore it to its normal size or will it be like this forever? Its destroyed the little confidence I have in my self so if anyone has any suggestions they would be welcome thank you.
Auto immune disorder? What did the Urologist say? If you continue to have symptoms go to the emergency department because demand to be admitted for testing.
Basically he said that there could be some torsion when i was younger but i know this is not it. he also said that the left one is practically dead and non functioning and there is nothing you can do about it.  I took a urine test but it all came clear nothing was shown when i pee i also get a warm sensation in my left foot I've always had it. I cant go to the emergency unit because I've already been discharged from the hospital i just give up its never going to go back to the way it used to be. Thank you for the suggestion