Avatar universal

small lump inside my penis


I have a small pea sized lump located inside the shaft of my penis right below the head on the underside of the penis. The pea sized lump isnt visible but i can feel it flacid or erect. When i get an erection, my penis has a sore sensation. This problem has lasted almost 3 weeks. I dont know if this is related but i have also had bad pelvic aches and a constant urge to urinate. I have been tested for STDs(negative) and saw a urologist who did a urinanlysis and prostate exam telling me im healthy with no signs of UTI or prostate problems. The urologist said that it was a blood vessel and should go away. two weeks later it still persists and is making sex/ masterbation a tad unpleasant. any advice or clarification would be great!!

This discussion is related to Taking Viagra and L-Arginine.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
563773 tn?1374246539
Such kind of small lump inside penis can be due to swollen blood vessel, Peyronie’s disease or Mondor’s disease. In pyeronie’s disease, a plaque, or hard lump, forms on the penis. The plaque may develop on the upper (more common) or lower side of the penis, in the layers that contain erectile tissue.

I suggest you to apply warm compresses on the lump and get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

Helpful - 0
Avatar universal
Isn't Peyronie's disease more on the surface.  I also have a lump in the same spot.  I only feel it during an erection, it is uncomfortable but not painful.  This feels more like it is inside not in the skin or erectile tissue.   I am surprised that a dermatologist would be consulted on this.  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Urology Community

Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449504372
Southwest , MI
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.