Exercise

I have been diagnosed with B6 toxicity.  My doctor said that exercise would be good because it would speed metabolism.  However, I'm concerned about doing what is best to heal my nerves.  Since walking makes my feel hurt, throb, and twitch, I'm guessing that walking would actually hurt the healing process, not help.  What has everyone else's experience been with healing from B6 toxicity and exercise?  Do you think exercise helps or hinders the healing process?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Your doctor is absolutely right. The more exercise the better. That's the one and ONLY thing I ever found that actually made things better. It's not better that day, but will be better the day after exercise. I read somewhere that exercise removes B6 from muscle tissue. No idea if it's true, but it always seemed to help me. Try it!
Helpful - 0
I go to the gym and make sure that I take a good hot steam to sweat it out, I walk every day, and I was just recently diagnosed, lol, my B6 level was 82.9 and I only took the vitamin for one month and two weeks, having an emg this week.
Thank you!
Helpful - 0
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.

You are reading content posted in the Vitamin B6 Toxicity Group

Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?