Age 21 with nocturtia and polyuria

Hi I'm 21 and have ;
Nocturtia 3x a night
Polyuria -sickening if i wait
These have been happening for a year but have worsened recently on anti-depressants
I have a history of;
Chronic fatigue -sleeping through the urge to urinate resulting in that sick feeling
Cystitis and very frequent UTI a couple per month
Poor blood circulation
My blood test/ urine test/ ultrasound on bladder and kidneys have all come back fine although the nurse called for an adviser when she saw my full bladder and both seemed worried when I couldn't empty it easily even though I had consumed 1.5L water in one go as instructed (because 1L was not showing up as full enough for the test at first) I couldn't empty it after 2 tries and they said I would need a different test but my dr just referred me to a gynocologist for this and possible endometriosis as well but I fear I may be lost in their system and can't put up with this much longer
Any ideas please ? Thanks

In absence of any UTI, other causes which may cause such symptoms are urethral syndrome, any blockage in the flow of urine like any scar tissue, injury (as in a car wreck or bad fall), blood clots, infection, tumors in the pelvic region, and stones, infection or due to disruption of the delicate and complex system of nerves that connects the urinary tract with the brain and the nervous system.

I suggest you an immediate urologist’s evaluation to check out these possibilities and confirm the diagnosis after investigations.  

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Hi, I'm 25, will be 26 in march. I dont want to scare you but I have MS and one of the symptoms I have is difficulting urinating and frequent UTI's. When I would go through relapses, the urination would worsen. I ended up having to straight cath my self for a good 2 weeks straight. My muscles down there just wont work. I hope they find whats been causing all that. I didnt want to scare you, but I figured you need to know, since I kind of have the same thing.