Can I get pregnant from precum while fingering?

Ok so last week me and boyfriend got a little frisky and started doing things. I'm pretty sure he touched his penis and there might have been a little precum on it..now he started fingering me really hard and my lower belly still hurts idk if it is because I'm pregnant or because of the fingering. Please help,I'm actually really worried!!

PS: I have had protected sex with my boyfriend so idk how to explain the lower belly aches. I'm super stressed!!
um also I'd like to add that he waited for a good 10-15 seconds before fingering me
Guyssss can anybody answer hereee??
I am having the same problems as with the forum poster ...thankssss
COMMUNITY LEADER
While it is (probably more theoretically than in reality) possible for sperm to be transferred on the fingers, it has to happen quickly. Sperm dies when exposed to the air, and so it would mean it would need to be fully encapsulated by semen to keep it from exposure to oxygen. Pre-ejaculatory fluid might not be thick enough to protect sperm for long at all.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community