Robotic myomectomy and catheter

Has anyone ever had it? Can you feel the bag inside you? Does it hurt? How long was it kept in? Two weeks? I have so many different questions. And, like my username, I am terrified of the consequences. What happened to you afterwards? Does it hurt when they remove the catheter? Does it feel like you are being assaulted? Did you have an allergic reaction to the plastic or rubber used in the catheter? I don’t even use tampons because they hurt. I use organic pads otherwise my skin starts burning and gets irritated, so I am concerned about how that will shake out.
Do you look like you have a false pregnancy afterwards. Does the vagina and cervix become loose? I’ve seen diagrams of how the device is inserted and it looks to me like it is not pleasant to say the least.
I’m very upset and I might not want to have this procedure now. Maybe the open myomectomy with bikini cut is a better option because this one seems like it could turn into a nightmare pretty quickly. I hope someone could shed some light on this procedure and the recovery for me.