Total protein is high

I have just received the results from my day 21 bloods and was told that my total protein is high!? The nurse was unable to tell me what this meant and my gp was unavailable. The nurse the that when I go for an appointment with the fertility clinic they will be able to tell me what is wrong. I am still waiting to get my appointment!  Can anyone give me any info on high total protein? Thanks.
Did you ever figure out why your total protein was high? I currently am going through the same thing. Mine is 8.8 and I have no idea why