Avatar universal

What could this vaginal lump be?

I have a wrinkly lump inside my vagina along with foul-smelling discharge, pelvic pain, etc. I can’t seem to find anything online that looks like what it might be.
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
134578 tn?1614729226
Do you think the wrinkly lump is new? There is a place in the vagina that could feel kind of like a wrinkly lump (it's like the part of the pubic bone you could feel from inside the vagina) and it's normal. But if you have often checked how your vagina feels and know this hasn't been there before, how about something like genital warts? Do you have any exposure to someone who could have passed them to you?

Foul-smelling discharge and pelvic pain etc. should be checked, whether these are associated with the wrinkly lump or are separate issues. It sounds like it's time to see your ob/gyn.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.