Why have I been bleeding for two weeks

I started my period like a week early or so but it didn’t phase me since I took a plan b pill like a week before and I know it can mess up my cycle but then the flow got lighter and after a few days it turned brown and it was more brown spotting and I know that usually happens at the end of the cycle but now it’s been 2 weeks since I started my period and I’m still getting brown spotting each day and I’m not sure what’s wrong. Also I’m only 18
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi!  Well, that abnormal bleeding could be a residual of the plan B.  Women have more bleeding than normal, spotting, absence of period on plan b and it normally lasts about 2 to 3 months.  Pretty common!  Plan B is a big dose of hormones.  This is how it works to upset your chance to get pregnant.  But then those hormones have to wash out of your system.  I would guess your spotting and no real period is the plan B. Did you take it 72 hours from when you had intercourse?  If you wonder if you are pregnant, you can get a positive pregnancy test at 2.5 weeks after the sex you had.  But sincerely, this sounds like the pattern we hear a lot about after taking Plan B.  
COMMUNITY LEADER
I agree with specialmom. I'd also like to add that it would be a really good idea to get onto the pill or to get an IUD; Plan B is meant to be used only in an emergency.
Hi my lady , despite that hormonal treatement may cause bleeding you have to exclude pregnancy first
Dr:yehia zakaria