i masterbated for the first time and started bleeding

My boyfriend has fingered me many times before and even every now and then used 3, but i've never had sex and never had an orgasm and my friend suggested "doing stuff" with the end of a hairbrush. it felt really weird but i put a ziploc bag over and did that for about one minute and then i noticed a small amount of blood on it. it freaked me the hell out because it wasn't that big or anything. could i have cut myself with the edge of the bag or something or is it because i'm a virgin? i'm really scared
you might have devirginised yourself doing that.  The first time I had a penetration I bled. Which means the tissue  that make you a virgin tore. I'd consult a doctor cause it was an object rather than human just to be in the safe side.  Hope it helps
I agree with the last poster, but also the bag could have scratched. That just sounds painful. I wouldn't recommend using a scratchy ziploc bag down there. If you're worried about germs from your brush, use a condom on it or just rinse it off. I wouldn't worry about the bleeding unless it gets heavier and you experience serious cramping. Don't worry, if you've never had sex, you're probably just not used to having much in there, and it can cause some bleeding.