Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Brain Tumors Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to brain tumors, such as: Causes, Chemotherapy, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms, Treatments-Other.
I have been diagnosed with a meningioma in the foramen magnum about the size of a cherry and it is compressing my spinal cord. I have ...
If someone has a supra orbital tumor (lets say an intraosseous meningioma for arguement sake) ... of about 3 or 4 centimeters - Aside fro...
In 1990 I had a resection of a cerebellar hemangoiblastoma. During sometime after surgery I had a cerebral subdural hematoma. I spent t...
Hi. I found a small, hard,immobile, dime sized lump behind me left ear about a month ago. I recently found another of the same thing on ...
I was diagnosed two weeks ago with a brain tumor. The tumor is about the size of a golf ball and has grown through/into the carotid arte...
Hi, A few weeks ago I started having vision problems (i.e. blurry vision, seeing flashing lights). I went to an opthamologist who dial...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.