Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cancer Forum

MedHelp's International Cancer forum. Questions related to Cancer will be answered by a medical expert.
I know I made a post about cancer about a week ago. But I forgot to ask about something so I am posting again. I have been living with ...
Hi Doctor, 30yo male here in very good shape and health. Recently went to my GP because I wanted his opinion on a swollen...
When I was only somewhere between 14 and 17 years old, I was approached by a person that hated me at the time. They asked me to smoke ma...
Hi doctor, 3 months ago I noticed a small lymph node on the left side of my neck painless and movable. As well as a few other very small...
Hello, 2009 has been the worst year of my life as it relates to my general health. Starting at the end of February, I've been dealing...
Hi, I'm female, 52 years old. In January 2009, I had a colonoscopy done and pre-cancerous cells were removed. Now I have to have the pro...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.