Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Chemotherapy Forum

Welcome to the International Chemotherapy forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
My boyfriend is 20 and is currently finishing chemotherapy treatment for stage 2B Hodgkins Lymphoma. They recently declared that the canc...
Dear Doctor My mother will eventually be going onto AZD2281, she is stage 4 and her previous chemos include, Carboplatin/ Taxol. Doxil...
I've read that chemo for early stage breast cancer doesn't work in 40 to 50% of cases. Is this true?
Dear Mum was infected with a mass in the ovary & she made the surgery last March to remove it & the doctor removed the Uterus, Ov...
I´m 64 had a lumpectomy and they found 2 positive nodes, my cancer is left mammarian carcinoma stage I by t2 n1m0 hormone dependent, I b...
I am stage 1, tumor size 1.3 cm, no node involvement, had surgery and mammosite radiation, and now looking at chemo. (Originally diagnos...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
New cervical cancer screening guidelines change when and how women should be tested for the disease.
They got it all wrong: Why the PSA test is imperative for saving lives from prostate cancer
Everything you wanted to know about colonoscopy but were afraid to ask
A quick primer on the different ways breast cancer can be treated.
Get the facts about this disease that affects more than 240,000 men each year.