Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Child Behavior Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding child behavior issues such: Child Discipline (behavior management), Normal Child Development, Parent-Child Communications, Social Development
I'm not sure what to do about my son. He turned 4 in July and has been potty trained since 2 months before he turned 3. So over a year....
I have a 4 year old son that does not listen to anything. He actually does the same kind of stuff over and over again after being disipli...
My eight year son has no control over noises which he makes throughout the day. This has been going on for over one year and the pediatr...
My husband and I are having a very difficutl time trying to figure out how to handle our 5 year old daughters clothing issue. About a yea...
My son is 7 years old and his penis is about 1 inch in length, and I can feel its starting to annoy him specially when taking shower with...
hi my 3 yr old is very talkative and talk very well at home , when we take him shopping etc he talks non stop when he gets in the car w...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments