Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Child Nutrition Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding child nutrition issues such as: Acne and food, Allergies and food, Balanced Menus, Diabetes, Finicky Eaters, Healthy Snacks, Nutrition, Weight Loss.

To help the Registered Dietitian evaluate your child's nutritional status, please state your child's weight (in kg or lbs.), height, and age in the content of your question.
My daughter had strep throat back in March and had a gagging incident around the same time. She was in fear of eating for about a month. ...
Our daughter's height has been slowly dropping on her growth chart. Over the period of 2 years, she has gone from 95% down to 10%. The pr...
Hi My five year old son refuses to eat for me. He stopped eating at the age of two since then he has lived on a few pieces of bread and...
my child is 1 yr n 3 months old before sleeping i have feed him otherwise he doesnot sleep, now i want to stop feeding him i tried all my...
My 41/2 year old son has been an type 1 diabetic since age 2 , he has always been smaller than children his age. When we discovered he wa...
My eight year old daughter is rapidly gaining weight. This is not the normal gain & stretch cycle. Because we live in TX people assume ...
Popular Resources
Fearing autism, many parents aren't vaccinating their kids. Can doctors reverse this dangerous trend?
Is a gluten-free diet right for you?
We answer your top questions about the flu vaccine.
Learn which over-the-counter medicines are safe for you and your baby
Yummy eats that will keep your child healthy and happy
Healing home remedies for common ailments