Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cold and Flu Community

Went to pharmacy today to get flu shot. Pharmacist said there are two types: a regular or a high-dose. She said they ran out of the high-...
Had fever for 36 hours 100.6, body ache, no cough ,after two days i could'nt smell (smell was there but very less) or taste (taste for sw...
I have been dealing with the most annoying virus for the last 3-4 weeks. It started off with swollen lymph nodes in my neck (those have s...
A few days ago, on Tuesday I felt my left side of throat hurt when swallowing and yawning and the pain kind of went all the way from the ...
I've asked this question before with no valid answer. The question below was asked but not answered in pain management. It's a good descr...
It all started late January. I had a night out and the next day I woke up, and had a horrible throat pain. It hurt when I swallowed. Afte...
Top General Health Answerers
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
80052 tn?1550343332
way off the beaten track!, BC
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.