Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Ear, Nose and Throat Forum

Questions in the Ear, Nose and Throat expert forum are answered by medical professionals and experts. Discussions should relate to ear, nose and throat issues, ear infections, nasal polyps, sore throats, and swollen glands.
I have a rushing noise in my left ear that strangely comes with my heartbeat. What on earth could cause this.
I am a 34 year old female, suffering from severe fatigue, muscle weakness and various symptoms for several years, diagnosed with fibromya...
Hi there, I am 30 yrs old and have a 3.5 cm bone tumor that is next to my left frontal sinus. Here are some cuts off my MRI for refe...
I have had a chronic ear infection in my right ear since I was 2. I had tubes put in my ear and after being on oral medication for 3 year...
After a weeks of non-tender pain from base of my skull down my neck into the top of my shoulders and along my shoulder on the left side u...
Over the past 2 1/2 to 3 months I have suffered from pressure behind my eyes which has bothered me most upon waking up and when doing sit...
Popular Resources
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
Discover the common causes of and treatments for a sore throat.
Learn about what actually causes your temperature to spike.
Find out which foods you should watch out for.
Family medicine doctor Enoch Choi, MD helps differentiate between the common cold and more threatening (bacterial) infections
Dr. Steven Park reveals 5 reasons why breathing through your nose could change your life