Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

HIV - International Forum

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to HIV exposure and risks, living with HIV, HIV prevention, HIV testing, HIV transmission, HIV treatment. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.
31 - 36 (of 1398) questions
Dr. Sean, can you help me? I had a girlfriend who test right before had me. She made a 4th generation exam as routine because she only...
Hi Doctor, Sorry for my bad English~ Several days ago, my genital has been scratched by may be two sex workers. No oral or vagina s...
Hi Doctor, This is my story: 7 weeks ago i got sexual intercourse with a guy, it was mutual oral sex with out eyaculation and insertive a...
Dear Drs First this is a very excellent website and I have looked at the various posts before I post my question. My question will be ...
Dr Sean Sir,I had a unprotected sex with a sex worker due to condom break, i found it after sex over. Its almost 35 days ago. Just afte...
On 24 November I told u girl to do blow job for me but I was wearing condom n on around 25 December when I woke up I got pimple on my nec...
Popular Resources
Frequency of HIV testing depends on your risk.
Post-exposure prophylaxis (PEP) may help prevent HIV infection.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
These tips can help HIV-positive women live a long, healthy life.