Aa
A
A
A
Close

Hepatitis A Community

This community is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient community for questions and support regarding Hepatitis A. Topics in this forum include but are not limited to, Causes, Diagnosis, Family and Relationships, Living With Hep A, Research Updates, Treatment, Success Stories, Support, Symptoms.
1 - 6 (of 742) questions
is it only for Hepatities A or Both And B?
I recently thought I might have an HIV and Hepatitis exposure but I wanted some opinions. I wasn't thinking about it in the moment, a...
It's spreading like wildfire. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/325951.php I feel like Hep A vaccination should be required ...
I am recovering from severe Hepatitis A which I was hospitalised for, I'm just wandering if anybody has had the illness and how long it t...
Just did some blood work and i do not know how or why HEP A AB says reactive and reference range it says non-reactive. Can someone please...
If you had exposure to Hepatitis A in the past, is it possible to contract the disease again in the future? I was talking to a nurse, a...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.