Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Herpes Forum

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

Hello, I'm incredibly scared about the risks of Genital Herpes transmission from an infected male to a none infected female. I have had...
Hello, I am looking for some professional insight about herpes. I had a possible exposure almost 4 months ago now and am now worrie...
I have had cold sores off and on my entire life. 2 days ago one popped up in the corner of my mouth, no big deal. then another cluster ...
Hi there, while reading on this site I found out that it is possible to get herpes on the chest. I was recently with a woman who was nake...
About 2wks. Recieved n gave oral sex. A few days later I got a little burning after urinating I thought it might have been a urinary trac...
7 weeks ago I received unprotected oral sex from someone I don't know. Three days later I woke up feeling sick and had a swollen gland i...
Popular Resources
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.