Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Herpes Forum

Welcome to the Herpes forum. This forum is for questions and support pertaining to herpes simplex virus infections (HSV-1 and 2) and herpes zoster (shingles) and the virus that causes it, varicella zoster virus. Questions about genital herpes are welcome both here and on the STD Forum.

I am a male and recieved oral sex from a female stripper 2 months ago. She used a condom but then took it off half way through. I was so ...
Hello Terri, I am posting in hopes you can help me obtain the western blot so I can have a final answer as to what my symptoms have been...
Terri, I have submitted previous question to you and completely forgot to mention the fact that I have been diagnosed with the autonimm...
Hi Doctors, I've read many of the posts related to HSV1, but I'm trying to make sense of my particular situation and I'll make it as c...
3 weeks ago I had protected vaginal and unprotected oral with a sexworker I got tested 2 weeks after and I came back positive for hsv1 w...
I had two low positives for HSV 2 after an unprotected sexual encounter. 5 months post sexual encounter with no sex in between, I confir...
Popular Resources
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Millions of people are diagnosed with STDs in the U.S. each year.
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.