Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Integrative Fertility Forum

This forum is for questions and support regarding an integrative approach to healing that combines the best practices in complementary and conventional medicine. Topics include: Acupuncture, Herbal Therapy, Mind/Body Medicine, Traditional Chinese Medicine, Fertility, Stress and Fertility, Body Weight and Fertility, Environmental Contaminants and Fertility, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss, Fibroids, Endometriosis, Hormone Imbalances, Menopause.
I am 23 years old and just found out that I am Positive for one copy of the R506Q ( Factor V Leiden) mutation. I got a DVT in my left leg...
Is there anyway of reducing or getting rid of polycystic ovaries?
Hello, I think I am having side effects from the infertility meds but my egg retrieval was exactly 28 days ago and the ivf cycle did not...
Hello! we have had several miscarriages while undergoing fertility treatments.. we recently had chromosomal testing (my husband and mysel...
I was on birthcontrol for 7 weeks straight with using NO inactive pills. Then they placed me on lupron. I only have one follicle develo...
I took clyndamicine for 7 days against bacterial vaginosis. It is 3 weeks now that i have severe diarrhea and horrible stomach pains. Bee...
Popular Resources
Many couples are turning to acupuncture to treat infertility. But does it work? We take a closer look.
Does exercise really lower fertility? We take a look at 8 common myths about fertility.
Your guide to safely exercising throughout your 40 weeks.
Learn which foods aren't safe to eat when you're eating for two.
Is your biological clock sounding the alarm? Dr. Elaine Brown explains new advances in egg freezing.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.