Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kidney Stones Community

I’ve been having spells of excruciating pain. It goes around my whole middle section. During the attacks I have to use the bathroom a lot...

Hi I am new here. I have passed two K/S in the past year. I was reading and looked on youtube at a product called Fiuggi water. It is sup...
I have dealt with kidney stones for many years now some I've had to have surgery for others just had to deal with pain for weeks waiting ...
I have been experiencing full body inflammation/edema for the past 2 years, without relief. It feels like excess fluid, throbs (wakes me ...
A year and a half ago I woke up in the middle of the night with awful flank pain. I went to the ER and based on traces of blood in my uri...
Hello All. We are a team of Biomedical graduate students from Georgia Tech and Urology MDs. Our work is towards improving kidney stone ma...
Top Urology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.