Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Kidney Stones Community

Hi all I am new to this forum. I was misdiagnose back in 2009 and passed an 8mm stone at home. I've been having the same kind of severe l...
Hi had a us and it says that i have a mild Pelvocaliectasia no signs of stones of mass in the u/s is this something serious?
I had surgery a week ago for kidney stones and infections. They went in and everything went great. But had to have a stent put in. Well 3...
Happy anniversary to Unclebuck257- your Community Leader! Please take a moment to reach out to Unclebuck257, and give a shout out for ho...
I had an ultrasound scan in march and they said one of my kidneys was enlarged and I had small stones in the other. However I have never...
I been having pain in my left kidney area which is flanking over to front side. I went to ER 12/28/14, where they took blood and did a ur...
Top Urology Answerers
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
Dr. Jose Gonzalez-Garcia provides insight to the most commonly asked question about the transfer of HIV between partners.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.