Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Liver Transplant Forum

Questions posted in the Liver Transplant . Forum are answered by medical professionals from The Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Hello I recently got married in Cuba and received a manicure at the resort I was staying at. They had a booth setup for tourists in which...
Dear Doctor, I've been suffering from liver failure disease for 15 years cause homeopathic med reaction. Now for 1year main symptoms una...
Hi, I had my liver transplant 5 years ago (02/09). Everything's great except for past few months I'm having a very unusual pain on the...
Dear Friends, I need help regarding insurance. My brother is gravely ill and really needs a transplant right away. I finally naviga...
Dear All My father had Hap C 6 years ago, he had the treatment and it went negative. Recently he has been diagnosed for liver cancer (...
Hi Doctor. Does prograf have an effect/take a toll on the kidneys? Blood tests show that the BUN and creatinine levels are slightly elev...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.