Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Liver Transplant Forum

Questions posted in the Liver Transplant . Forum are answered by medical professionals from The Mount Sinai Medical Center.
I had a LiveTx. Stent was in the biliary duct, then was out after 3months. What does it mean “heterogeneity” ? What does it mean “narr...
Husbands lab results AST 41 ALT 76 Total Bilrubin; 0.9 Diagnosed with chirrosis. These are from November 2013. Next appointment is ...
My mother, 62 had a living donor transplant on November 14, 2013 due to hepatitis C from blood transfusion in 1980 Non smoker, no drugs ...
Hello D-r Thomas D Schiano! I have a question for You and the members,reading the topic!We have a transplanted patient in our unit,50-th...
Dear sir/ mam, I am suffering with jaundice from 16th Nov 2013. On 18th Nov 2013 my total bilirubin was 5.8 mg/do and direct was 4.4 and...
Hi, Total Bilirubin is 0.31 ALT: 45 AST: 23 Alkaline Phosphatase: 75 GGT: 34 Total Protein: 7.12 Albumin: 4.68 Globuli...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.