Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lung Cancer Forum

Welcome to the International Lung Cancer forum. Questions related to lung cancer will be answered by a medical doctor.
I had a chest x-ray a few days ago the nurse just called and said it showed something and the doctor wants me to start an antibiotic toda...
I'm trying to understand what is wrong with my sister...she has Asthma also Empysemia. She hasn't been well for a couple of weeks & her D...
My brother in law has not been looking well for the last few months. He also lost 40 pounds and his skin coloring as turned a grayish co...
I need to find someone willing to break down what my sisters cat scan means. This last scan is very disturbing to me and I am praying for...
My mother passed a kidney stone, and thru xrays associated with that, a lung mass was found. She was scheduled for a CT scan. The resul...
My husband has been diagnosed recently with lung cancer, can you tell me what these words mean in laymens terms please. right inferior...
Popular Resources
Here are 15 ways to help prevent lung cancer.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How your health improves once you quit.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.