Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mesothelioma Community

WELCOME TO THE MESOTHELIOMA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Causes, Clinical Trials, Complications, Diagnosis, Living With Malignant Mesothelioma, Prognosis, Questions to Ask Your Doctor and Treatment Options.
1 - 6 (of 27) questions
I recently installed 2 curtain rods into my apartment which I was told is insulated with asbestos. In total there were 8 six inch screws ...
Okay, so I am aware of the hazards of asbestos and what it can do to your body/respiratory system. Best/worst information to know when yo...
I was exposed to airborne asbestos while contractior removed insulation from a pipe in an old house. It was a 40 ft pipe in the basement...
I found out today that My husband works in a warehouse with an asbestos roof that was cracked by a lorry 11 weeks ago and has not been lo...
I visited many abandoned buildings and am afraid I was exposed to blue asbestos, I saw broken roofing material and walked in dust. I a...
The V.A. and one local hospital have confirmed that i have asbestos crystalized and encapsulated in my lungs. Received the material while...
Popular Resources
Find out what causes asthma, and how to take control of your symptoms.
Healing home remedies for common ailments
Tricks to help you quit for good.
Is your area one of the dirtiest-air cities in the nation?
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.