Aa
A
A
A
Close

Miscarriages Community

This support community is for discussions and support relating to miscarriages.
1 - 20 (of 7814) questions
I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks on Thanksgiving, so it’s been 3 weeks since. I never had a D&C, I just bled for about a week and had lots ...
I’m very confused, I recently had a natural miscarriage May 12th, I was 13 weeks when it happened, but according to the ultrasound prior ...
I had a miscarriage at about 8 weeks and 4 days,,,the bleeding lasted for 6 days.after a 4days I went for a PT and it came out negative.t...
I got a miscarriage yesterday and i was at school. At 1-3am i was at the bathroom because of labor like pains and i was dealing with bloo...
Unprotected sex the same day period came on it’s been 10days and I’m still bleeding this is not normal never happened to me since tubes b...
I was wondering if anyone out there has low blood pressure after a m/c?. I m/c around 2 months ago and last week I have had 2 dizzy spell...
Hey everyone. Me and my husband just found out I was pregnant with my 3rd baby about a week ago. Well yesterday I noticed some light pink...
I felt a rush of blood exit my body.... by the time I made it to the bathro blood was everywhere. There was a huge dark red clot (the s...
OK, I need help shedding some light on this... My cycles are relatively regular and my periods always pain free, with maybe a twinge that...

Hello, I am looking to see if anyone is dealing with what I’m currently gone mg through. I am 6 weeks pregnant, hcg level is 12000, ges...
Hello, I am looking to see if anyone is dealing with what I’m currently gone mg through. I am 6 weeks pregnant, hcg level is 12000, ges...
Hello...I just had a m/c on Sept.7.2010 I was just about 3 weeks pregnant or so. When I went into the ER becuz I was bleeding they told ...
Hi ladies, nothing made me more happy than to see my bfp 4 days ago. But I have a major problem now. This was my first clomid cycle and i...
I miscarried July 10th, I stopped bleeding yesterday & Had sex today. So my partner and I are wondering if that can cause an std ?? We us...
When I had these and c abortion on the 6th of may I saw my period 36days after which was June 11th but this month is like for 3 days lat...
Hi am really worried in away but very confused and i will tell u for why First i did a pregnancy test that came back negative and then a...
I had my d&c 05-09-18 at about 10 weeks.i bleed for about a week.all was fine. Then I started spotting and bleeding at about 5week post ...
I was 39 weeks and due on 22 jun 2012. right from the beigning of pregnancy i was all normal with all my baby reports +ve. i had my last ...
I have had sex, but my boyfriend has never finished in me. I have gotten fatter (my hips and butt) and my stomach looks like I just ate a...
I’ve been having strange symptoms over the course of the past month and I’m unsure what they amount to be. It began with pain upon entry ...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.