Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Miscarriages Community

I had my d&c 05-09-18 at about 10 weeks.i bleed for about a week.all was fine. Then I started spotting and bleeding at about 5week post ...
I was 39 weeks and due on 22 jun 2012. right from the beigning of pregnancy i was all normal with all my baby reports +ve. i had my last ...
I have had sex, but my boyfriend has never finished in me. I have gotten fatter (my hips and butt) and my stomach looks like I just ate a...
I’ve been having strange symptoms over the course of the past month and I’m unsure what they amount to be. It began with pain upon entry ...
I had a miscarriage on the 15th of April @ 6 weeks was seeing blood until the 12th of May. Tested positive and later negative by the last...
I had a miscarriage on the 17th of July last year,the baby wasn’t planned but it don’t mean I didn’t want it,i was supposed to be 7 weeks...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.