Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Mood Disorders Forum

Welcome to the Mood Disorders Forum. Questions in this forum are being answered by Peter Forster, MD and topics covered are anxiety, bipolar, depression, panic disorder, post traumatic stress disorder and stress.
Hi my name is Ari, I'm 20, and I feel like committing suicide, cause I can't stop blaming myself. Here's my story: Since 2010, Augu...
I am writing to try to get some information on what might be happening to my partner who experiences significant mood swings/behavioral c...
Hi my daughter shes a teen im worried sick she takes Anti-Psychotics she never sees her doctors shes like how she was a few years back sh...
I experienced a home invasion about 6 weeks ago. I have been experiencing random episodes of a knot in my stomach with the inability to ...
I have tried every atypical antipsychotic. I am currently on Geodone because that was the one with the most tolerable side effects. I get...
My son is 26 years old , and within past year I noticed he posts very disturbing picture of himself in face book, and when I ask him wh...
Popular Resources
15 signs that it’s more than just the blues
Discover the common symptoms of and treatment options for depression.
We've got five strategies to foster happiness in your everyday life.
Don’t let the winter chill send your smile into deep hibernation. Try these 10 mood-boosting tips to get your happy back
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.