Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD) Community

If you are in crisis or need assistance, please visit our Crisis Page for resources in your area.
I had to fill out one of those endless forms to see a new PDoc and one question was "Do you have any formal diagnosises?" Well there is ...
I've had several episodes of OCD fears since I was 14. I'm now 32. It ranged from thinking I had HIV on many ocassions to thinking I was ...
My mom is a therapist for 30 years and she thinks me taking pics of doors to see that I locked them or sinks to see that they’re off is a...
Patient is suffering from blood borne disease that is contagious then how you can help that patient from OCD of repetitive washing and cl...
My son has been diagnosed with OCD (and other things) and part of his OCD is intrusive thoughts/obsessive thoughts. And he has a compulsi...
I’ve had this issue for like a month now and it started with me randomly getting heart palpitations (which for the record I know are pret...
Top Personality Disorder Answerers
1699033 tn?1514113133
Somewhere in, MD
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.