Aa
A
A
A
Close

Positive Thoughts Group

Hi, My name is Survivable. Two years ago I started concentrating on Daily Positive Thoughts, and it has helped improve my emotional, physical, and spiritual, life. If you agree, join this group, read my daily thoughts, add your positive thoughts, and/or comment. Thanks for visiting.
1 - 6 (of 87) questions
Much of behavior is determined by the words we use. We think in words, lay out our lives by words, and tend to be governed by the words w...
by Anil Bhatnagar Have you ever thought about the fact that there is never a moment when you are not thinking—that whatever happens in t...
NEGATIVE THOUGHTS Imagine a strong sun radiating a powerful light. Use this mental sunshine to kill your negative, undesirable thought...
I am new to this group and wish everyone the best. If I could leave you with one thought which was a gift from my GodFather to my wife a...
Just wanted to say hello, I just joined the group tonight. It is late and I am watching my 3 grandchildren tomorrow. I have read some won...
I'm needing some uplifting affirmations that I can say to myself.I have chronic hep 'c, and thr treatment makes that we always
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.