Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 24923) questions
I washed myself before fingering her. She says she feels cramps in her stomach since 3-4days as if she would be having her periods,but n...
Hello my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex twice last night, I pulled out both times. Her last period started 6/29. What is the chance...
I haven't tested yet cause am scared but I haven't had my periods and am always tired, dizzy, nearseous and can't stand the smell or ea...
Hi. I was sexually active this month with my partner. I am concerned that I might pregnant. I am 8 days late so far and I was supposed to...
Hi, i’m 16 and i’m terrified i’m pregnant. My boyfriend and I messed around maybe like a week ago. He fingered me first with all of his c...
I'm 35, my last menstrual cycle was on May 4, 2019, and I usually have a 28-day cycle and my cycles are regular. I'm not on any type of b...
I had sex for the first time last Saturday, which was almost 6 days ago. My boyfriend didn't have an condom on, and he sticked his penis ...
I had foreplay with my girlfriend. Then she helped me masturbate. And after I came, we went to the bathroom and washed ourselves. Even I ...
Suddenly a week ago I noticed my breasts felt larger with dull shooting pains on the sides of each breast, then the bra size that I have ...
How likely am I i to get pregnant from this scenario: I gave my bf a ** and swallowed when he came. After cumming, he laid down for a bit...
My bf and I has always made sure to use a condom everytime we have sex. My period was late last month and it came 7 days after I expected...
Hey everyone I stopped my nuvaring around early March! My cycles are finally back on track.. or so I thought. My cycles are 31 days 9 day...
Hi. I have a few questions. I had unprotected sex, but also have super irregular periods so I’m not sure how to test if I’m pregnant or n...
On Thursday (5 days ago) my girl and i dry humped and we were both naked. she is a virgin and we dry humped and i had my pe**s around his...
My boyfriend and I were having fun and he cummed on my hand. I wiped it off with baby wipes and teased him by getting his pj pants and in...
I never get my period on time. My period cycle length is 38 days. Sometimes 30, sometimes 33,sometimes 40 or 45. But I never been over 45...
I'll start by saying that I'm pretty scared and have no idea of what will happen next. I'm a 15-year-old girl and really never had sex. ...
Im 18 years old. me and my bf got intimate but didnt had penetration he ejaculated outside the vagina and it is my 6th day of menstruatio...
Basically, I was wondering if it is possible to be pregnant from fingering if the finger may contain precum. My boyfriend and I didn't ha...
I've had about 3 pregnancy scares with my boyfriend of 5 years and in the moment of course I was terrified and praying that they came bac...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.