Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 24828) questions
Two months back i had ipills due to which my period date shifted ahead from 23rd to 4th of every month. watery discharge. I did 2 pregnan...
I’ve read online that you normally get white discharge before a period but mine seeems to be dry with white specks when I rub it between ...
Hi, today I was rubbing my gf's vagina. Before that, I was clearly releasing some pre *** on my underwear. I didnt touch it dircectly and...
i had sex unprotected but he pulled it at right time .. i got vomitings after 4 daysi tryed urine sugar test it showed me negative result...
Tuesday morning the day my period was supposed to start I took a Clear Blue Easy digital test and got a Positive result. On Friday mornin...
So today I noticed on my underwear I had a wet patch and there was a tiny bit of white in it too. I’m 10 days away from my period and I’m...
During ovulation, I injected during sex. An hour later, I took the 72-hour emergency contraceptive levonorgestrel, two tablets of 0.75 mg...
I had unprotected sex on day 10 of cycle and i ovulated 4 days after. My period is due in 10 days and I’m still moist down there and when...
i had sex unprotected but he pulled it at right time .. i got vomitings after 4 daysi tryed urine sugar test it showed me negative result...
So I had unprotected sex two days after my period had ended. I’m just wanting to know can you get pregnant that soon after your period?
I'm 14 and around a month ago I lost my virginity. Since then we've been having regular sex and we used a condom usually. About just over...
I had unprotected sex with my partner on the 3rd day of my period. He came inside. My period lasted for 6 days. I have an app that tracks...
Ok so let’s just get right to the point. So I’m pretty sure I’m experiencing pregnancy symptoms, but the issue is I did not have any seme...
I had unprotected sex twice in a row. My ex came in me both times and he said he came a lot and sorry for the tmi but there wasn’t as muc...
Nauseated but not vomiting breast tenderness for 2 - 3days.. blood stained and cramping after 3days menstrual delay.... Still feeling nau...
I’ve taken two home tests, which came out positive.. but I have never experienced this before and am wondering if I am perhaps going out ...
About 3 weeks ago, I began taking an upped dose of my birth control because I had been bleeding nonstop on my previous dose. Two days ago...
I had sex with a condom September 13, two days after my period ended. He ejaculated in the condom but it had slipped a bit but nothing se...
me and my girlfriend were dry humping with our clothes on, i ejaculated on my briefs, after a few minutes went to the bath room washed th...
I've been having pregnancy symptoms for the last 6 months but all my test results are coming back negative so I bought a home fetal doppl...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.