Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 24851) questions
Then 2 days letter my periods came though they were heavy.could I be pregnant
Hello. This is a bit embarrasing, but I'm really worried and I don't have anyone to ask help from, so here it goes.. I've been experienc...
I am worried I am pregnant.. all that happened is I gave my partner head he ejaculated in my mouth then proceeded to pull up his pants an...
So I haven't been.getting a period since August. I was on the 3month.injection but haven't gone.back.on.it since. I left it in August. An...
Im 47 yrs old and I had had my first sexual experience with penetration almost 3 weeks ago. My periods started to become irregular last ...
If I had sex with guy 1 on the 29th of June then started a light period on the 2nd of July finished around 8th then had sex with guy 2 wh...
Im 100% virgin never had a boyfriend but recently I have been noticing a pulse in my stomach for 24 hours a day it’s pretty strong though...
A little bit about myself first. 36 years old, I've been having regular periods, usually 30 or 31 days apart. The last 3 or 4 months ...
Usually I am a pretty careful guy when it comes to sex. I always use condoms and pull out methods to ensure I limitate the chance of gett...
We had sex around 2 weeks before her expected period, which is in her fertile zone, since I didn't have condom at that time, I used pull ...
My main issue is: My girlfriend has hormonal imbalance for 2 to 3 months and she has not ovulated since then. Today, we tried sexual thin...
First off, I use condoms and birth control when I have sex. I have taken 2 tests, both negative. And had 2 regular periods. But I know te...
I had a bi lateral tubal ligation in 2012 after I had my 4th child and now at 33 I'm late by 14 days....
Hi. I had sex with my bf on December 12th. (it was closer to midnight, so maybe the 13th). But We used a condom, it didn't break, and he ...
I had sex last November and I got my normal period, a week later. It's December now and my period is already super late. Could I be pregn...
I've had light pink discharge for the past 2 days. It was light and consistent. Now it's bright red and the flow is medium. My period is ...
I got a liquid brown discharge today. I usually get a discharge that's brown before my period but it has never come this early. My period...
Hello everyone! Sorry to bother you all. I suffer from quite severe anxiety over getting ill or having "something wrong" with me, someth...
I AM 21 YEARS OLD WITH AN OTHERWISE REGULAR PERIOD THAT USUALLY OCCURS AROUND THE 29-30TH DATE OF EVERY MONTH. I HAVE NOT HAD PENETRATIVE...
Hi everyone! Need some advice and hope here! I have had two miscarriages in sept and oct. and we have been trying since, dr said it’s b...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.