Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 12 (of 24939) questions
So i did e pregnancy test 16 days after i had had sex and it came out is was negative Is it for sure like that or its too early to find...
I had sex with my boyfriend on my 5th day of my period but we were unprotected He didint *** My periods lasted also two days after sex...
So i had sex about 2 weeks ago while i was in my period but we didint use a condom and my boyfriend didnt ejaculate inside at all,he cume...
My gf’s period is three days late, is this a sign? She’s freaking out
So i had unprotected sex with my boyriend while i was on my 5th day of my period,but we are sure that he didnt ejaculate inside me ,i am ...
Hi. Im a 20 year old girl and its been about a month or so that I have lost my virginity. I had sex with my boyfriend about 11 days after...
I dry humped with a guy 6/8/19 both wearing underwear no ejaculation. Had my period 6/29/19 on time for 5 days, Month goes by and i have ...
So I normally have my periods pretty consistently. I’m normally a couple days late and when it comes it lasts for 5 days or so. This time...
Hello, firstly, thanks everyone in this forum for answering or reassuring me. I had some sexual activities with my girlfriend yesterda...
I have an irregular period. In June I was supposed to get it last week, but instead got it 1st of July. So I assumed I will get it again ...
Hello, firstly, thanks everyone in this forum for answering or reassuring me. I had some sexual activities with my girlfriend yesterd...
I’m probably just being paranoid, but I was on birth control for 3 months while visiting my husband overseas, but had my last pill at aro...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.