Aa
A
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 6 (of 24989) questions
Me and my boyfriend had sex on CD6, we had a condom on but we didn't finish because it was starting to hurt midway. I should have my peri...
basically we had sex a few weeks ago and we used the pullout method but wasnt 100% sure if any sperm got in her, she says that there isnt...
Me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex, Basically she is on her 8th day of her cycle she says , and we had sex , I didnt ejaculate in...
Hi, my husband and I were trying for our second, and I haven’t had my period since January, started the 15th and ended the 21st. I have t...
This is gonna be long, I'm sorry. On 7/19/19, I had unprotected sex while completely under the influence of alcohol with a complete stran...
My last period started 27 February and lasted for i think 5-6 days. Today (March 12) i found some blood in my cervical mucus. Should i be...
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.